There is nothing more important in medical translations than accuracy. Translations must be clear, precise and culturally appropriate. Poor translations of medical information, questionnaires, instructions for medical devices or user manuals can lead to potential health risks and expose you to legal action.
Our healthcare translators have an extensive knowledge and experience in this industry.
Documents we translate include:
– Case Report Forms (CRF)
– Clinical trial documentation
– EU funded research projects
– Health and safety
– Informed Consent Forms (ICF)
– Instructions for medical devices
– Medical reports
– Patient guides/ questionnaires
– Toxicological studies